Rules and Regulations:
1) Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated at any time. We reserve the right to evict persons not behaving appropriately. EG: Disrespect to property, people, wildlife etc.
2) All guests are subject to the rules and regulations of the BC HOTEL KEEPERS Act – including eviction for unruly or undesirable persons on the property.
3) Quiet time is 10 PM – 8AM, please be respectful of everyone and enjoy the tranquil surroundings. No amplified music at any time.
4) No parties or outside guests allowed in the glamping area.
5) Guest alcohol is permitted at your individual tent, please drink responsibly given you are of age. No outside alcohol is permitted at the tasting and events area during events and tasting hours.
6) Garbage and recycling must be collected and put in appropriate bins by the cookhouse.
7) No fireworks, guns, weapons, or drones allowed on the property.
8) Each tent comes with one full propane tank for your fire pit. Do not leave fire pit’s unattended.
9) Absolutely no wood fires allowed on the property or beach. Hornby Island is often at an extreme fire hazard and due to our remote location fire services are limited.
10) Drive with caution and please respect other guests, wildlife and livestock by going slow.
11) We do not allow retreats, parties, weddings, elopements etc.